Welcome to our Blog! Here you'll read mostly about my kids and my adventures in motherhood, along with what the Lord is teaching me at the moment....Thanks for sharing this journey with us!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pajama Day

It was Pajama Day at Addie's preschool. I volunteered in her class as one of the helpers. This is a day where all the kids come in their jammies, and eat pancakes and hot chocolate for snack time. Then all the girls get to put on make up and paint their nails, (well even some of the boys did that too!), and the boys get to pretend shave. It's a fun time! 

Waiting patiently for her turn

After I did her make-up
Got her nails done!

Doing her classwork for the day

Her beautiful snowman

Yum!  Pancake and hot chocolate time!

Addie and her sweet friend Charlotte

Story time!

No comments: