Welcome to our Blog! Here you'll read mostly about my kids and my adventures in motherhood, along with what the Lord is teaching me at the moment....Thanks for sharing this journey with us!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Christmas Morning, 2012

As usual,we spent Christmas morning with Robyn's side of the family. This is a time for jammies, coffee, stockings, and breakfast. Followed by present-palooza! 

Addison getting ready to help Papa with his stocking

Good morning!  Can't you tell the coffee is just starting to kick in?

Nana loves her Brynnie Bear

Look at me!!!

Papa's stocking was so big, that Addie had to climb in to help him retrieve his goodies!!

She got a "target" American Girl doll.  She didn't know the difference!

Sammy and Lindsay...playing with Sammy's new Kindle Fire.

My sweet gift from my nieces and nephews.

Addison picked out the jewelry for Gigi.

Our little Jessie, from Toy Story

Brynn's first pair of Toms.  She loves them!

No comments: