Welcome to our Blog! Here you'll read mostly about my kids and my adventures in motherhood, along with what the Lord is teaching me at the moment....Thanks for sharing this journey with us!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Christmas Night, 2012

After the madness of presents, we all get dressed up to have a big Christmas feast. Robyn's extended family comes over and we all enjoy our fellowship and time together. Auntie Donna and Uncle Doug came from Texas to join! Chris, Sara, and Abby of course came over too.
My mom, and my Auntie Donna, two women I respect more than words!

Me with my sweet, sweet Auntie

The Ladies!  Lindsay, Robyn, Sara, Donna, Apryl

She was so excited to math her new doll!

My mom and dad.  Love them!

Love these guys!

My two sweet Christmas blessings!  Addison, age 4, Brynn, age 2

Sitting down to eat Christmas dinner with their dollies

No comments: