Welcome to our Blog! Here you'll read mostly about my kids and my adventures in motherhood, along with what the Lord is teaching me at the moment....Thanks for sharing this journey with us!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Blvd. at our church, EV Free Fullerton

 Every year our church puts on an amazing Christmas extravaganza!  It truly becomes something out of a movie!  They have sledding, bounce houses, climbing wall, ornament and cookie decorating, puppy petting zoo, Santa, food trucks, snow in the village they build, smores, and so much more.  It is such a great time for fellowship and family!  We got to enjoy this with a ton of our family this year and it really blessed us.  I even have a few friends show up and their kids had a blast as well.  I just love making Christmas memories like this with my kiddos.

How cute is this picture of my parents!  They will celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary in July!  I'm so proud of them!
The Blythes, 2012
My girls adore their Papa and Nana
L-R Addison, Abby, Hannah, Josiah, and Brynn
We tried SO hard to get a cousin picture...this was the best we could do.  It's like wrangling cats into a bathtub!
The McCullochs, 2012
The Blairs, 2012
Life long friendships in the making
GiGi came along for the fun. 
Roasting Smores was a big, yet sticky hit
More Smores please
Kristen and Bryan joined in!  They brought their nieces Madison and Taylor. My girls LOVE these girls! It's a family tradition to be life long friends!  (No pressure ;)
Uncle Bill was in town and came along. So fun for my girls to get to see him.
Getting to the end of the night...this kinda says it all...poor Mama and Baby
Trying to get a picture without getting her stickiness all over me!
LOVE
LAUGHTER
Hi Mr. Bear
Brynn went sledding on her own!
Such a big girl!
Both girls going down the hill
The Kinard girls getting in on the action
Serioulsy, does anyone have a Sr. Pastor as cool as this?!
Love it!
Hannah and Bubby
Such a fun night!!!!  Snow and all!

So other than waiting and hour and a half (including line wait time and food wait time) for our food, we had a really magical time.  I'm so thankful to our church for offering such a speical event for my family to be a part of.  Can't wait for next year!

No comments: