Welcome to our Blog! Here you'll read mostly about my kids and my adventures in motherhood, along with what the Lord is teaching me at the moment....Thanks for sharing this journey with us!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Daddy Daughter Date Night

Justin signed himself and the girls up to attend Chic Fil A's Daddy Daughter Date night. How cute is that? So we got the girls all dressed in their matching "Daddy's Girls" shirts for their date. Addie said as they were leaving "I'm so excited!  I've never been on a date before!"  Little does she know, it's gonna be a LONG time till she gets to go on a date with anyone other than her daddy!

Brynn all ready to go.

All dressed up for her first date!

Ready to leave.

Such a beauty, right?

"Mommy, take my picture!"

A quick stop to smell the roses.

When they arrived, they were given roses.

The tables there were all set up fancy.

They came and took their order at the tables and brought them their food.


Yum!

They played "Butterfly Kisses" and they daddies danced with their girls.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I can not tell you how much I love this!!! SUCH an adorable idea. Glad they had that special time ;)

Nana Apryl said...

So adorable! What a great Daddy Justin is. The girls will always remember special times like these, even if only imprinted o their hearts.