Welcome to our Blog! Here you'll read mostly about my kids and my adventures in motherhood, along with what the Lord is teaching me at the moment....Thanks for sharing this journey with us!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Brynn's Dedication

Psalm 139:13-16 says:
For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.


Today we had an amazing day. We had Brynn Apryl Blythe dedicated to the Lord at our church, Ev Free Fullerton. It was a wonderful time and we had so many family members join us at the event. We feel so fortunate to know that we have family members who love the Lord and will commit to helping us to raise our daughter in Christ. We are thankful for all the godly examples that He has placed in her life, and strive to be Christ-centered parents in order to guide and direct her in His ways. Here is a glimpse into the Dedication and the back-yard BBQ we had for our family afterwards.

GiGi and Addie waiting for church to start.
An awesome shot of Addie twirling in her dress Nana made.
My girl
Both my girls
On stage...we didn't know it, but Addie decided to join us!
Our sweet little family.
I made Pink Lemonade Cupcakes
They were super tart and delicious!
Brynn only stayed awake for enough time to eat and take pics.
Daddy, Brynn, Grandma, Auntie Jackie, Phil, Addie, and Mommy
Addie, Papa, Nana, and Brynn
Auntie Shannon, Bubby (Josiah), Addie, Mommy, and Hannah
Addie, Grampy, Grammy, Brynn, Mommy, Daddy
Justin and his Dad talking shop.
Loving our backyard play area!
Gigi and Brynn
Auntie Shannon and Brynnie Bear
Brynn and Josiah
Hannah and Addie have fun.
Now since it ended up being 90 degrees, we ended up getting out the kid pool and stripping the little ones into their undies and let them play in the water...BUT we decided those pics didn't need to be out in cyber space...They'll thank me when they're 16!

Thanks to everyone who made today wonderful and memorable!

1 comment:

Caryn Whitesell said...

Such cute pics! Wish we could have been there! The cupcakes look amazing and so professional!! Good job!!