Welcome to our Blog! Here you'll read mostly about my kids and my adventures in motherhood, along with what the Lord is teaching me at the moment....Thanks for sharing this journey with us!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Week Three Acts of Kindess

Day One:  I brought my friend and co worker a Starbucks coffee to work.  As teachers, we LOVE our coffee!

Day Two: A family from our adult fellowship group was going through a tough time.  The man of the house was about to undergo major surgery so I brought them a meal.

Day Three: We were approached by a homeless man in the Toys R Us parking lot, so I gave him the compassion bag I made that I was keeping in my car.  I also installed two of our three carseats for my husband.  Installing carseats is such a pain to him and he hates it, so I did it for him.

Day Four: My in laws came out for the day and helped me to begin packing up our house.   I didn't get to do an act of kindness, because they were showering me with their acts of kindness.

Day Five: I installed the final carseat in my husband's car and cleaned it out as well.

Day Six: Made two big pans of homemade stuffing for our adult fellowship group's Thanksgiving Feast.

Day Seven: Today I really got blessed by my best friend.  She was so kind to me, that instead of blessing someone else today, she showered me with blessings.  I'm really grateful...

No comments: