Welcome to our Blog! Here you'll read mostly about my kids and my adventures in motherhood, along with what the Lord is teaching me at the moment....Thanks for sharing this journey with us!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Abigail Raja McCulloch

We have been waiting for what seems like FOREVER for this sweet precious baby to come into our family.  My cousin Chris and his wife Sara welcomed baby Abigail Raja McCulloch into the world on September 25, 2011.  She weighed 6 lbs. 12 oz. and was 18 in long.  I am so impressed with how my cousin labored!  She did it all without any drugs! (A better woman than I!).  Here are a few pictures from the hospital...

Auntie Bobbie (Me) with Abigail
Yawning...isn't that the best!
Her close up
Auntie Apryl (my mom) with Abby
Addie holding two day old Abby

To see Addie holding her cousin for the first time CLICK HERE!

No comments: