Welcome to our Blog! Here you'll read mostly about my kids and my adventures in motherhood, along with what the Lord is teaching me at the moment....Thanks for sharing this journey with us!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Splish, SPLASH!!

I've been dying to take Addie to the local water park in our town, Splash, all summer long.  It just seems like it hasn't happened!  So, I was super excited when my cousin Shannon (visiting from Washington) suggested we take the kiddos there!  I was blessed by my amazing friend Kristen who watched Brynn for me (cause HELLO, not taking a crawler to a water park!).  We all enjoyed the lazy river and the kids loved going down the slides over and over again.  Addie of course found a "big" friend, a 9 year old girl, who was really sweet and took her down the slide about 50 times.  "Bubby" (Josiah) was over it about an hour into it, but the girls stayed strong!  There were tears when it was time to go.  I guess that's the sign that they had a good time.

I was only able to snap these two photos with my phone, but they are both super cute.  Addie had so much fun with her cousins Hannah and Josiah, and her Auntie Shannon and Auntie Donna!  Praise God for perfect summer days filled with fun water play!


No comments: