Welcome to our Blog! Here you'll read mostly about my kids and my adventures in motherhood, along with what the Lord is teaching me at the moment....Thanks for sharing this journey with us!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Brynnie Bear is 8 months old


It's so hard to believe that 8 months has come and gone since our little Brynn entered this world! She is such a mellow baby and I really think she'll end up being our "chill" child. (We, I'm hoping!). She has started to sit up now and has been working on getting her two bottom teeth for what seems like months! No such luck. She has no interest in crawling yet, but I'm totally fine with that! Once they're mobile, man they are into everything! Addie is a loving, yet somewhat rough, big sister. Yet, it seems that Addie has adapted really well with her role as big sister. She is protective and always tries to give her her binky when she is crying. It is so fun to dress them in matching outfits when I can. But, Brynn is still so little (wearing 3 to 6 mo clothes still) that she doesn't fit into the matching outfits I've bought just yet. Our little Brynnie Bear is such an amazing addition to our family and really gives us a sense of contentment. We love that her personality is now starting to show and her big toothless grin just melts anyone's heart.

No comments: