Welcome to our Blog! Here you'll read mostly about my kids and my adventures in motherhood, along with what the Lord is teaching me at the moment....Thanks for sharing this journey with us!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Fun

We took two different trips to the Pumpkin Patch this season. The first time we went with my brother and my nieces Cosette and Kaelyn. They played around in bounce houses and rode on jeeps. They had a great time!



A week later we met up with my mom, Shannon, Hannah, Josiah, Chris, Sara, and Abby.  We took the kids to the Cal Poly Pomona Pumpkin Patch.  It was an absolute gorgeous day and the clouds couldn't have been prettier. The kids also really loved running through the corn maze! I got such great shots there, so I chose a few that I really loved.














No comments: