Welcome to our Blog! Here you'll read mostly about my kids and my adventures in motherhood, along with what the Lord is teaching me at the moment....Thanks for sharing this journey with us!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

First time at the dentist

My baby went to the dentist for the first time! I know, I think we're a little late to the party, but we finally took Addie for her first official appointment. We decided to go and see our friend from church, Patrick Yun.

It's kind of funny how excited Addison was to take this leap into "grown up" land.  She was dancing around the house before we left.  We got there, and unfortunately their air was broken, so we sweated through our appointments.  Patrick took it slow with her and just did a few easy X-rays and then counted and cleaned her teeth.  He said she was one of the most well behaved kids he's had in his chair.  I was super proud.  She loved the attention and was really excited when she got a PRESENT from them when it was all done!  A Toy Story toothbrush, toothpaste, and some flossers.  It was like Christmas for her!    No cavities and no crying!  A total success!!




No comments: