Welcome to our Blog! Here you'll read mostly about my kids and my adventures in motherhood, along with what the Lord is teaching me at the moment....Thanks for sharing this journey with us!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bath Time

Justin and I are just elated that Brynn is old enough for the girls to get to take baths together.  No more splitting it up, one in the tub, the other in the sink.  We can get them both in and washed and ready for bed at the same time. Now when I say "we" I really mean "Justin".  What an amazing husband and daddy he is!  He takes on bath time EVERY SINGLE NIGHT!  Yep, it's not even a "Hon, can you bath the girls tonight, pleeeeeeese".  It's just a given....and this mama is thankful!  So thanks honey, you're the best and I love you!!

Oh, couldn't resist, here's a pic of the girls in the bath...don't you just love this kind of photo!




No comments: