Welcome to our Blog! Here you'll read mostly about my kids and my adventures in motherhood, along with what the Lord is teaching me at the moment....Thanks for sharing this journey with us!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer fun with Nana

Addie has such a fun time playing at Nana's house, but especially in the summer.  We unfortunately don't have a backyard (just a patio that is not great for playing on) so when it's hot, we head over to Nana's house.  My mom has a beautiful backyard that Addie loves to play in.  She runs through the sprinklers, rides her bike, and runs around singing and dancing...just being a kid.
 
  My mom recently made chocolate chip cookies with her and they are always taking walks, reading books, putting puzzles together, and memorizing Bible verses.  It's just a fun and special place to Addie and we are so blessed that we live so close and Nana can be such a blessing to my girls.  Mom, get ready, we're gonna be over a lot this summer!!!

1 comment:

Nana Apryl said...

Aww, so sweet, but it's Nana that gets all the blessings.